Changing accountants is a simple process. You can ask us to write to the outgoing accountant seeking standard professional clearance or alternatively you can advise your previous accountant by telephone, letter or e-mail that you are changing to us.
The following are some reasons why clients have moved to us:
- Deadlines not met.
- Poor value and no added value to services.
- Phone calls not returned.
- Inadequate tax planning.
- Mistakes and poor advice.
- Unexpected CRO and tax liabilities with related penalties and interest charges.
- Difficulty in meeting with the assigned partner.
- Lack of technical knowledge.
- Accounts and book-keeping not completed on a timely basis.
- Lack of personal rapport.